The terms and conditions applying to the processing of personal data defined below apply to all Users of the Site. They describe the processing of personal data that may have been collected by CLEXTRAL when the User accesses the Site and while using the same.
The personal data provided by Users to clextral.com are processed under the authority of CLEXTRAL SAS, 1, rue du Colonel Riez, 42700 Firminy (France), which company is the sole data controller.
By using the Site and by providing personal information, the User consents to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with these terms and conditions.
ULTIMATE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data supplied by the User may be retained by CLEXTRAL in order to track the User’s access to the Site, to enable it to create a User profile and/or to contact the User by email or any other means. CLEXTRAL undertakes to retain the information collected for the period necessary for the purpose for which it was collected only. CLEXTRAL reserves the right to undertake surveys and statistical analyses based on the information and data supplied by the User, as well as to use the same for publishing purposes in order to improve the quality of the services available on the Site.
When you visit the clextral.com website, we collect the information you give us, such as your last name, first name, corporate name, phone number, address, email address, etc. We also automatically collect other information such as the geolocation of the device you are using to connect to the site (if this is a mobile device). It is possible that we also receive data pertaining to you from third parties, in this case you can access these data at any time in order to read or correct them, or object to their being processed. In all cases, the User enjoys all rights over his personal data, regardless of where they were collected.
TRANSFER OF DATA BY CLEXTRAL TO THIRD PARTIES
In the context of its activity, CLEXTRAL sometimes transfers information on Users of the clextral.com website to third parties located within but also outside the European Union (these may be international organisations). Insofar as concerns the latter, if the User wishes to be informed of whether or not there are adequate personal data protection measures in these countries, he may refer to the list drawn up by the European Commission and published on its Website (this list may vary over time thus Users should refer to it regularly).
CLEXTRAL may also transfer the User’s personal data to third countries or international organisations which present appropriate safeguards and in which rights and effective legal remedies are available to the User.
Subcontractors. Insofar as concerns subcontractors with whom CLEXTRAL does or may do business in the context of its activity, and which are or may be called on to process Site Users’ personal data, they are bound to offer their Users the same technical and organisational protections and safeguards as those offered by CLEXTRAL. Moreover, they cannot process Users’ personal data except on the instructions of CLEXTRAL which, as data controller, remains liable for any data processing carried out by its subcontractors. These subcontractors are not able to outsource this work to a subprocessor without CLEXTRAL’s prior written agreement.
DATA COLLECTION BY THIRD PARTIES
The Site contains links to other websites belonging to third parties over which CLEXTRAL has no control. Accordingly, CLEXTRAL invites Users to familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions applying to personal data processing procedures applied by such sites. At all events, CLEXTRAL cannot be held liable for the processing of personal data, for the practices and content of third-party sites; Users access and browse such sites entirely at their own risk and liability.
CLEXTRAL reserves the right at any time to disclose any information arising from the Site pertaining to Users in order to comply with legal requirements. Similarly, CLEXTRAL reserves the right to disclose and report to the competent authorities, any User activity liable to amount to a breach of any legislative or regulatory provision.
AMENDMENT OF THE DATA-PROCESSING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CLEXTRAL reserves the right to update and amend these data-processing terms and conditions at any time without notice. The User will be informed of the changes that will have been made. If he no longer agrees to his data being processed following these changes, he may exercise his rights (in particular his right to object to processing or his right to erasure) by sending a request to this effect to the contact named in the paragraph “User’s rights”.
IN CASE OF COMPLAINT
In the event of any breach of his rights, the User is entitled, at any time, to bring a complaint before the relevant national enforcement authority, in the country in which the User is resident. In France, this is the CNIL.
In accordance with provisions of French Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended in 2004, on information technology, datafiles and civil liberties, and with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016, Users are able to control their personal data. In this respect, Users have a right of access, correction, erasure, portability, limitation of processing and objection to processing of their personal data which they may implement at any time. In no case can the exercise of his rights by the User impair the legality of any processing of his personal data which may have taken place previously.
- Right of access: The User may at any time access personal data of his that have been collected and all the following information: the purpose for which his personal data are processed, the intended recipients of the data collected by CLEXTRAL, the existence of its other rights (enumerated in this list).
- Right of correction: At the User’s request, CLEXTRAL must rectify any personal data which are incorrect or incomplete, with the particulars sent by the User.
- Right of erasure: The User may at any time ask CLEXTRAL to erase all or part of the personal data relating to him and which CLEXTRAL may have collected with his consent.
- Right of portability: The User is entitled to receive from CLEXTRAL a summary of his personal data in a structured readable format, in order in particular to transfer them to another data controller. He also has the right to ask CLEXTRAL to transfer them directly to another data controller.
- Right of limitation of processing: The User is entitled to limit the processing of his personal data where he has disputed the accuracy of his personal data, within a period that allows CLEXTRAL to check the accuracy of these data; or when the processing is unlawful but the User doesn’t want their data to be deleted ; or when CLEXTRAL no longer needs personal data but these are still necessary for the User who wants to assert his rights in court.
- Right to object to processing: The User may at any time object to his personal being processed, in particular where this processing is done by automated process. He may also object to his personal data being used for profiling purposes.
- Right to be informed in case of a personal data breach: Where a breach of the User’s personal data is likely to create a high risk for the User’s rights and freedoms, CLEXTRAL will inform him thereof at the earliest opportunity.
Download : CLEXTRAL Personal Data Consent Form
Users may exercise these rights by applying to:
Mrs Alice ALBARET
1, rue du Colonel Riez,